6 Pics To Remind You Why Autumn Is The Best Season To FALL Into A Big Ol’ Pile Of Laundry
1. It’s that time of year again! That gusty autumn breeze might sweep you off your feet and into a gigantic pile of laundry.
But that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world, would it?
2. Crossing the hall, when out of the corner of your eye….
“Well hello there, big pile of laundry”
3. AUTUMN you glad it’s that time of year where we all just cannot contain ourselves from jumping into a big heaping pile of sweaty shirts?
But not too sweaty! Blessed be that temperate air! (It’s a dry heat!)
4. Woah! Watch out, Lassy, you might FALL into that big pile of laundry!
Or is that what you want? ….You dirty little girl.
5. OF COURSE IT IS!
“Leaf me alone!” is what your clothes will say after you fall into that forgotten heap of crusty socks.
6. BONUS (from our sponsors): Now that we’re here, why don’t you just go FALL into a piping hot Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts.
Give yourself something to live for, after all, isn’t it the most delicious way to define your existence this Autumn?
*available through Christmas 2014*