7 Signs Your Parents Are Actually Steaks
Don’t lie to yourself. You’ve been wondering if your parents really are just two well-done steaks for quite some time now. Quit your pondering, because the Kumquat is here to tell you the 7 warning signs of your parents being two cooked slabs of meat.
- Whenever you try and talk to them about your problems, all they do is sizzle in your face.
- They cannot drive you because they never got to take their license test because they are steaks.
- You find yourself using the phrase, “Why don’t you just take a picture, it’ll last longer!” often when you are out and about with your steak parents.
- They were never able to watch your rec soccer games because they lack vision.
- Whenever you cook red meat in the house, it creates for an awkward atmosphere.
- Your dream of owning a beautifully American golden retriever is an impossible one.
- Your friends often wonder why you never buy clothes when you go out shopping with them, but it’s because your family has no source of income, because your parents are well-done steaks
Photo by https://www.flickr.com/photos/thebusybrain/